About IARC


Funding

Assessed Contributions from Participating States in 2016–2017 Back to Funding home page

The contributions from Participating States to the IARC Regular Budget are assessed using the method approved by the Governing Council, whereby the first 70% of the budget is shared equally by all Participating States, while the remaining 30% is assessed in accordance with a unit system, and for this purpose Participating States are classified into five groups according to the WHO scale of assessment.

The 2016–2017 assessed contributions from Participating States are as follows.

Amounts in euros

Note: 24 Participating States are contributing to the 2016–2017 Regular Budget. Morocco′s membership was accepted in May 2015, and Morocco will provide its full contribution to the IARC Regular Budget starting from the 2018–2019 biennium.


Status of Collection of Contributions from Participating States (as at 31 August 2017)