- The UN's cancer research agency is forging a three-year partnership with Thailand's leading Chulabhorn Research Institute. The IARC's director, Dr Christopher Wild, says they want to better understanding the growing rates of cancer in South East Asia.
- The third edition of World Cancer Report is in preparation. Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director gives a short preview of this new edition.
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director. United Nations Radio. "Estimated cancer cases almost double in 20 years time in South East Asia" - 22/04/2013
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, Director of IARC during his visit to the National Institute for Health and Welfare, Helsinki, Finland: We need to act now to stop cancer
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, World Radio Switzerland, on the occasion of World Cancer Day 2013
- Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director, answers a few questions on the occasion of World Cancer Day 2013.
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, Director, Our Fight with Cancer - Thought Economics
- Interview of Dr Chris Wild for the Colombian newspaper El Espectador: Health in crisis, once again.
- Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director, answers a few questions on the occasion of the World Cancer Day 2012.
- Dr Chris Wild speaks to ecancer.tv about measures that can be taken to reduce cancer burden within Africa.
- Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director, answers a few questions on the IARC Monographs.
- Monographs meeting on Non-Ionizing Radiation, Part II: Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields [includes mobile telephones], Dr Christopher Wild, Director, IARC, opens Monograph meeting - Volume 102.
- Video of Christopher Wild's presentation, Director, IARC and Member of the International Steering Committee of the "First global ministerial conference on healthy lifestyles and noncommunicable disease control", 28-29 April 2011, Moscow, the Russian Federation (advance Seek Bar to 16:53:39)
- VoA News, English to Africa, “HouseCall” program was aired Tuesday 8 February 2011, from 18:00-18:30 Paris time, featuring Dr Kurt Straif. Tonight’s focus, ‘Cancer in Africa’.
- "Physical activity a key in preventing some cancers", WHO-IARC podcast on the occasion of the World Cancer Day 2011
- Interview Dr Christopher Wild, Director, IARC, for the Carrefour Sciences et Sante program of Voice of America (in French), a health and science program of the French to Africa service of VoA
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, BBC Afrique Dakar - Edition du Matin, 4 February 2011, on the occasion of World Cancer Day 2011. ('Seek Bar' from 16'30 to 18'50)
- 'About two out of five cancers can be prevented', podcast on the occasion of the World Cancer Day 2010
- UN Geneva Headquarters Press briefing on the Interphone study results,17 May 2010
- Dr Christopher Wild, Rencontres INCa 2009, 7 octobre 2009 ('Seek Bar' à partir de 02:30)
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director, France 3 Questions en Ligne