Current Research Topics:
- Monitoring human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination and HPV screening programmes to promote sustained implementation in Bhutan and Rwanda.
- Natural history of HPV infection in cancer of the head and neck, and implications for prevention.
- Anal HPV infection and precancerous lesions in HIV-infected men: implications for prevention and treatment.
- Modelling the impact of HPV vaccination and cervical screening in Europe and in low- and middle-income countries.
- Fraction of cancer attributable to infections: new methods and a focus on special populations and ill-defined attributions.
- Innovative statistical methods for the study of infections and cancer.
- Innovative statistical methods to estimate the impact of temporal changes in lifestyle, screening, and diagnostic practices on cancer trends.
- Causes of the epidemic of differentiated thyroid carcinomas.