- HORIZON: the EU Research & Innovation magazine. World needs to work together on link between environment and disease - Dr Christopher P. Wild, IARC Director
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild for the Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia|La Contra: Yo puedo decirle cĂłmo evitar la mitad de los cĂˇnceres.
- On 3 February 2014, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) released World Cancer Report 2014. Dr Christopher P. Wild, IARC Director, presents key messages of the Report, emphasizing the need for prevention to address the alarming rise in cancer burden globally. About half of all cancers could be avoided if current knowledge was adequately implemented.
- Video of Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director. Recherche en prĂ©vention et collaborations internationales. 5th edition of the Meeting of the French National Cancer Institute, 4 February 2014, Paris.
- The UN's cancer research agency is forging a three-year partnership with Thailand's leading Chulabhorn Research Institute. The IARC's director, Dr Christopher Wild, says they want to better understanding the growing rates of cancer in South East Asia.
- The third edition of World Cancer Report is in preparation. Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director gives a short preview of this new edition.
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director. United Nations Radio. "Estimated cancer cases almost double in 20 years time in South East Asia" - 22/04/2013
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, Director of IARC during his visit to the National Institute for Health and Welfare, Helsinki, Finland: We need to act now to stop cancer
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, World Radio Switzerland, on the occasion of World Cancer Day 2013
- Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director, answers a few questions on the occasion of World Cancer Day 2013.
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, Director, Our Fight with Cancer - Thought Economics
- Interview of Dr Chris Wild for the Colombian newspaper El Espectador: Health in crisis, once again.
- Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director, answers a few questions on the occasion of the World Cancer Day 2012.
- Dr Chris Wild speaks to ecancer.tv about measures that can be taken to reduce cancer burden within Africa.
- Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director, answers a few questions on the IARC Monographs.
- Monographs meeting on Non-Ionizing Radiation, Part II: Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields [includes mobile telephones], Dr Christopher Wild, Director, IARC, opens Monograph meeting - Volume 102.
- Video of Christopher Wild's presentation, Director, IARC and Member of the International Steering Committee of the "First global ministerial conference on healthy lifestyles and noncommunicable disease control", 28-29 April 2011, Moscow, the Russian Federation (advance Seek Bar to 16:53:39)
- VoA News, English to Africa, Â“HouseCallÂ” program was aired Tuesday 8 February 2011, from 18:00-18:30 Paris time, featuring Dr Kurt Straif. TonightÂ’s focus, Â‘Cancer in AfricaÂ’.
- "Physical activity a key in preventing some cancers", WHO-IARC podcast on the occasion of the World Cancer Day 2011
- Interview Dr Christopher Wild, Director, IARC, for the Carrefour Sciences et Sante program of Voice of America (in French), a health and science program of the French to Africa service of VoA
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, BBC Afrique Dakar - Edition du Matin, 4 February 2011, on the occasion of World Cancer Day 2011. ('Seek Bar' from 16'30 to 18'50)
- 'About two out of five cancers can be prevented', podcast on the occasion of the World Cancer Day 2010
- UN Geneva Headquarters Press briefing on the Interphone study results,17 May 2010
- Dr Christopher Wild, Rencontres INCa 2009, 7 octobre 2009 ('Seek Bar' Ă partir de 02:30)
- Interview with Dr Christopher Wild, IARC Director, France 3 Questions en Ligne