Current Research Topics:
- Modeling the natural history of breast cancer and its interaction with population screening programmes;
- Estimating non-linear effects of ionizing radiation while accounting for measurement error;
- Developing methods for estimating the risk associated with rare genetic variants in genes associated with risk of breast, ovarian or colorectal cancer;
- Using multivariate analysis techniques to reduce bias and noise in dietary measurements;
- The use of Bayesian weighting schemes to optimize the discovery of novel genetic variants associated with genetic risk.