Infections and Cancer Biology Group
The Infections and Cancer Biology Group (ICB) has the following aims:
- To identify shared key properties among cancer-associated viruses that can be used to predict the oncogenic potential of novel infectious agents.
- To evaluate possible synergisms between infectious agents and environmental factors in experimental models.
- To develop tools for the detection of additional infectious agents using different markers.
- To conduct new collaborative research projects on novel associations of infections and cancer.
- To validate biological findings by epidemiological studies.