On the occasion of its 10-year anniversary, the Section of Environment and Radiation (ENV) at the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) held a virtual symposium on Wednesday 16 September 2020.
This symposium was an opportunity to meet the Section’s collaborators and to give a flavour of the large variety of work that ENV undertakes around the world, as well as the work to come in the future.
Below are the detailed agenda of the symposium and the recordings of the symposium, split into five sessions:
- Agenda, Read PDF
- Opening and Overview of ENV, Watch video
- Session I – ENV Projects, Watch video
- Session II – ENV Consortia, Watch video
- Greetings and photos from ENV collaborators, Watch video
Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran
Stephen Karuru Maina
Isabel dos Santos Silva
London, United Kingdom
- Session III – Early Career Scientists, Watch video
- Session IV – Slide Show: Asbest Chrysotile Cohort Study, Watch video
- Session V – Cancer Prevention, WHO greetings, and adjournment, Watch video